Vermont Wedding Pricing
It is my goal to meet the expectations of my clients. With that said, I am always willing to try and work within someone’s budget and customize a package that is perfect for you. After all this is your wedding. Below you will find an outline of my wedding pricing to get an idea of costs.
- (4) Hours of Coverage by Amy Bennett - $2,400
- (5) Hours of Coverage by Amy Bennett - $3,000
- (6) Hours of Coverage by Amy Bennett - $3,600
- (7) Hours of Coverage by Amy Bennett - $4,200
- (8) Hours of Coverage by Amy Bennett - $4,800
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due upon signing to secure your date.
The bride or groom can add additional wedding coverage on the day of the wedding through verbal approval. Additional hours will be billed at $600 per hour. If a second photographer is secured, the cost of the second photographer will be billed at the appropriate rate as well.
What will you get if you book with me?
- Photography by Amy Bennett
- Secured online sharing of all high resolution images edited, corrected and ready to print through www.amybennett.smugmug.comColor corrected and artistically
- Edited high resolution gallery of all selected images delivered on a thumb drive and online download.
- Full access and rights to all selected images.
- Approximately 100 images per hour of coverage.
While I have no problem shooting your wedding on my own, I simply cannot be everywhere at every moment. Booking a second shooter will allow us to capture simultaneous moments and additional angles of key moments. I would highly recommend adding a second shooter to your package.
Second Shooter Pricing
The second shooter must be booked for the same number of hours secured with Amy. Please add $100 per hour to add a second shooter to your wedding day coverage.
My photos have been featured on junebugweddings.com, stylemepretty.com, destinationido.com to name a few. (Click here to see my featured weddings.) If you wish to have your wedding published, please let me know in an email or phone call, so I can give you lots of tips to make it happen!
Put your mind at ease, I’ve got you COVERED! Your wedding photos are the crown jewel of prized possessions. Securing your images and burning duplicates immediately after the wedding is our first job after the wedding. We take this very seriously. All images are backed up numerous times to keep them safe once they’ve been taken.
I spend the approximately four weeks between your wedding day and when you receive your photos carefully editing, adjusting and color-correcting the images so that everyone looks their best. You can preview your photographs, download them, and order prints at your convenience. You will receive all high-resolution files and will be able to share them or print them as big, or small, as you desire.