One unknown area of the Mountain Top Inn is the lake. While you can see the lake from the lodge, the barn and the ceremony location it is not easily accessible by foot. I often take my couples by car down to the lake for some incredible Vermont wedding photos. The lake has a beach and a small reception location and a bunch of fun toys to play with. This adventurous couple was cool with using the canoe to capture some very unique Vermont wedding photos. As a Vermont wedding photographer, I love when a couple dives all in to the portrait session. It makes my job so much fun.
1. The location is remote and stunning. While it feels tucked away in the middle of nowhere, it is actually just a short drive off of Route 7 in Vermont. Many of your guests from Connecticut, New York or New Hampshire will have no trouble getting to this location.
2. Guests can stay on property throughout the entire wedding weekend. The Mountain Top Inn offers a range of rooms to homes that can fit a variety of budgets and sizes.
3. Mountain Top Inn has incredible food. Both in the main restaurant and for your wedding reception. I have had the pleasure of enjoying this food on many occasions and I look forward to having some more in the future.
4. The hillside offers couples one of the best wedding ceremony locations in the State of Vermont. Overlooking the lake that is framed by the Green Mountains is quintessential Vermont at its finest.
5. The barn is the perfect Vermont reception location. It is tailor made for wedding receptions. Most importantly for me as Vermont wedding photographer, I love the lighting and the space for reception photos. It is perfect.
6. There Endless Vermont wedding portrait locations throughout the property. From the rustic dirt roads, the hillsides to the lake, it offers so many options for your portraits on your wedding day.
7. The staff at the Mountain Top Inn is some of the most experienced and thorough in the State. You are in great hands when you book your Vermont Wedding at the Mountain Top Inn.
The Mountain Top Inn is located in Chittenden, Vermont
Location: 195 Mountain Top Rd, Chittenden, VT 05737
70-200mm F/2.8 ISO 250 F/3.5 1/3200
Location: 195 Mountain Top Rd, Chittenden, VT 05737.Keywords: amy bennett photography (202), portraits (28).