Classic Vermont Engagement Photography
- What are your names?
- What are you favorite colors/color schemes?
- What do you like to do together? Places you like to go?
- Are you a couple that dresses up or prefers to stay casual?
- Describe your perfect engagement setting (Are you a beach loving couple? Urban-dwellers or Nature lovers, etc.)
- Do you prefer more traditional or fun engagement shoots?
- If you love fun photoshoots, would you be interested in a themed shoot? If yes, please review fun photoshoot ideas below and describe what interests you:
- Would you be interested in using props (IE: Chalkboard with your wedding date, speech bubbles, balloons, lollipops, glass hearts and heart signs, large initials for your names, etc.)
- Is there a special location you would like to go to?
- Are there any must-have photos you'd like in mind?
- Beachside Picnic: Umbrellas, blankets, picnic baskets, sand and your sunnies
- Rustic Contemporary: Think field grass and fresh flowers, rustic furniture props and mason jars
- Old Mexico: Visiting churches and beautiful old buildings, colorful wall art and historic locations
- Urban Dwellers: Hit up the fresh fruit carts and cobbled streets, the beautiful graffiti walls, rustic benches and beautiful photo ops downtown
- Book Nerds: Surrounded by old books and library cards, visit second hand book stores and great reading areas with some fun props in tow
- Sports Fanatics: You can dress up in your favorite jersey and have a sports themed engagement shoot, create a croquet or mini golf scene, or have a shoot with surfboards on the beach, whatever you can imagine!
- Candy Shop & Ice Cream Fun: Loaded with candy props and cute scenery, have an engagement shoot outside an ice cream parlor or take pictures with your favorite ice cream cones